[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
### Board mmajunke.de ### • Thema anzeigen - How to change the color of the counters background?

### Board mmajunke.de ###

Board zu Themen der Website www.mmajunke.de
Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 22. Jan 2021, 00:00

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 08:25 
Mitglied
Mitglied

if you go to my site

and look at the counter at the bottom of the site
you will see the top and bottom part of the counter are GREY
i want to change the color
i went into the module of the counter and changed the HEX COLOR
however i still see the grey color

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 14:47 

Hi,

you can change all colors in counters CSS file.

This file you can find here: /joomla/modules/mod_vvisit_counter/mvc.css .

Example for change the color of PRE area (red):

/** PRE */
div.mvc_pre {
clear: both;
text-align: center;
background: blue;
font-size: 100%;
font-weight: bold;
margin: 2px;
padding: 2px;
}

Because the mvc.css is replaced from joomla if a newer counter version is avaiable, you should create a copy of that file ( e.g. mymvc.css ) in same directory. In that file you make your changes. After your changes you choose that new file in parameter "CSS-File" in counters configuration.

Ok ?

Greetings
Micha

PS.: where you change the HEX-Color ?

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 17:12 
Mitglied
Mitglied

look at image below
before i changed the HEX color (i have changed the color to the one shown on image)
it was was the grey color that is still showing rite now

Dateianhänge:
color.jpg
color.jpg [ 30.52 KiB | 13646-mal betrachtet ]
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 17:44 

ohh.. no, this are the colors for the "Statistik Image Diagramm"

Image copied from Doku:

If you update your CSS-File:
(red is to be updated)

/** PRE */
div.mvc_pre {
background-color: #12768E;
}
/** POST */
div.mvc_post {
}

your site looks like this: Dateikommentar: neocrisis
neocrisis.jpg
neocrisis.jpg [ 12.79 KiB | 13643-mal betrachtet ]

Greetings
Micha

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 17:53 
Mitglied
Mitglied

i would need to change the CSS that you stated above on location directions shown below?

/joomla/modules/mod_vvisit_counter/mvc.css ?

this is what i see rite now

Dateianhänge:
counter.jpg
counter.jpg [ 28 KiB | 13642-mal betrachtet ]
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 18:06 

I've checked your html-page-code and it seems you have installed joomla in the root directory.

Thus, the correct path is: /modules/mod_vvisit_counter/mvc.css
( you cann check your currently file directly in Browser: )

In that file you must do the changes. You can download the file (FTP), edit it local and resend it to the server.

Currently you see no changes on your page, because in that file is #aaaaaa instead of #12...E .

Greetings
Micha

PS.: for my test i used the Firefox-webdeveloper-Plugin. With this, i can simulate the changes.

you must replace:
background: #aaaaaa;
to

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 18:10 
Mitglied
Mitglied

ah
thanks for the help

- will do it in a bit and reply again once i do it

thanks again

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Sa 14. Apr 2012, 21:50 
Mitglied
Mitglied

it worked perfectly

thanks

----

i have another question
its about the template i use
i know you did not make it but you may be able to help me

- i have tried to get help from the template site forum but ......
anyway

on my site
i want to change my sites WHITE BG to another color (this would be the left and right side of the site which are WHITE)

below is the forum post on the template sitess forum, which has all the info ect of what i have tried to do

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Apr 2012, 09:39 

Hi,

I have little time at the moment, I will see 'deper' tonight.

A fast analyse:
there is a CSS Class .bg1 in template.css file. In this class you must change the background-color ..

Greetings
Micha

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Apr 2012, 12:47 
Mitglied
Mitglied

thanks

below is a quick run down of what has happened so far, on the template i use

- editing the BG in the template.css (do not want) = http://www.joomshaper.com/media/kunena/ ... tiwant.jpg

- editing shadow.gif in template.css (do not want) (see the black lines on left and right side of site, they are the site "borders") = http://www.joomshaper.com/media/kunena/ ... /site1.jpg

my goal is this (left and rite side shown in red, i used paint to edit color....lol i dont got skills to edit colors) = http://www.joomshaper.com/media/kunena/ ... 40/neo.jpg

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde